Do you or a loved one need alcohol or drug treatment? Summer Sky Treatment Center Texas-based alcohol and drug treatment center located in Stephenville, Texas is offering private pay treatment at 9500.00 dollars for 30-Days of treatment. Offering affordable treatment options help complement an already robust In-network Insurance list of insurance companies that Summer Sky accepts for people needing alcohol and drug treatment.
Summer Sky wants to help people to recive alcohol and drug treatment. They have knocked the financial barrier down by offering treatment at affordable prices to help more people get into treatment. Summer Sky is serious about addiction treatment and recovery. There are no reasons why treatment should not be widely available and affordable. If you or a loved one need alcohol and drug treatment, contact Summer Sky at 1-888-857-8857 and talk to one of their admissions specialists.
Stephenville, TX - April 1, 2016 – Texas-based alcohol and drug treatment center, Summer Sky Treatment Center—Announces “Spring into Treatment & Recover” Special Rehab Rates.
With over 31-years of providing addiction treatment to over 18,000 families and patients Summer Sky is—taking a new approach to combating the current substance use epidemic. With soaring opiate use disorders and rates of admission to emergency rooms at an all-time high, we are adjusting our treatment rates for those looking for alcohol and drug treatment.
Mr. Scott Kelley President of Summer Sky Treatment Center says this about the adjusted rates “We looked at the current marketplace and noticed that many people were using price as a reason to not go to treatment, so we aim to change this problem by offering an affordable price break for treatment. Our goal is to help more people to access treatment.” With a clinical team that is already, providing cutting edge treatment this price break will add value to a client's treatment.
Summer Sky views it as a privilege to serve customers in Texas and surrounding states. Summer Sky is always striving to improve the lives of those affected by addiction.
Summer Sky Treatment Centeris a nationally recognized alcohol and drug treatment that is accredited by The Joint Commission and licensed by the State of Texas. Summer Sky offers a 30-Day treatment and 90-day treatment for adult males and females.
Contact: Dennis Barkway Admissions Director for more information at 1-888-857-8857 or email him at email@example.com
Summer Sky Treatment Center has announced that it would begin the production of various educational videos to help promote awareness of addiction and the need for alcohol and drug treatment. Substance use disorders are on the rise across the nation. With the soaring opiate epidemic and increased alcohol consumption and an increase in illegal usage of illicit drugs, there is no shortage of addiction treatment needs.
In the next 6-months, Summer Sky has plans to feature a complete blitz of educational, and promotional videos focused on education and offering addiction treatment help to as many people as possible. Summer Skys President Scott Kelley had this to say about the campaign. "We have served the nation as a leading provider of addiction treatment for 31-years, and it's time we joined forces with other organizations to bring awareness to the public that people do recover from drug addiction."
Summer Sky starts its campaign with " I am Addiction" followed with emotionally charged videos to make you think and seek help. Below is a sample of "I am Addiction."
Texas-based alcohol and drug rehab have launched an original campaign to increase the war on addiction. Addiction is currently taking the lives of to many people in the United States. Summer Sky, a leading provider of addiction treatment services has " Slam Dunked on Addiction" this campaign seeks to help as many people find addiction treatment as possible. What Summer Sky Treatment Center has done is lower the private pay treatment rate so more people can access drug and alcohol treatment at affordable prices. If you are in need of high-quality addiction treatment and want to save money while you seek help for substance use disorder treatment, then check this addiction program out.
Five Treatment Tips:
1. Affordable treatment does not mean mortgaging the house to find addiction treatment. You should be able to discuss openly with, and addiction treatment program what affordable financial options are available to you, and they should guide you in the right direction to get the needed help you seek. So call and discuss treatment options with the treatment program.
2. Seek out programs that are in-network treatment providers. Most addiction treatment programs are conscious of your personal financial needs, and since the cost of addiction treatment can vary from program to program, in-network treatment centers should help ensure that you get a price break with your insurance company. When you find an in-network treatment provider, you inadvertently save yourself money out of your pocket.
3. No hidden fees when you use in-network treatment providers, this is more convenient than you can imagine. In-network programs can lower the bills that come in after treatment and. No surprises; addictions already produce enough surprises, why not circumvent this issue on the front end of seeking services and go to an in-network provider.
4. Treatment of substance use disorders is already expensive, seeking affordable options for treatment helps you and the individual seeking treatment.
5. While there are many good out of network treatment programs around, please be aware that there are advantages to in-network providers versus out-of-network treatment providers. Do your homework and look for accredited programs.