90-Day treatment programs are wonderful treatment models for those who are dealing with substance use disorders. They are among the most effective treatment models in the United States. The programs are designed to give optimal time for the healing of the brain and help individuals adjust to the mental aspect of being alcohol or drug-free in their lives.
Most substance use disorder treatment programs will offer different lengths of stay for people in need of treatment. However, one treatment that shows promising results is the 90-day treatment model. This model of treatment is just the right amount of physical time for a person to adjust to becoming alcohol and drug-free.
90-Day Treatment Programs offer varied types of medical and clinical interventions for those attending the treatment programs. Some things to look for in 90-day treatment programs are listed below. However, this is not a comprehensive list but a basic listing of services you will need to consider when choosing a 90-day treatment program.
90-Day Treatment Model Services
- The best alcohol & drug treatment centers should be licensed by the state that they reside in for protection of the consumer. This will helps with government oversight of the program services.
- The 90-Day Treatment Program that has become accredited by The Joint Commission are some of the best treatment centers. There are tow other accreditation bodies that protect the consumer and focuses on challenging treatment centers to excel at substance use disorder treatment. The two main accreditation bodies are The Joint Commission and Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities.
- Pick a treatment center that will work with your health insurance carrier to cover some of the cost of the 90-day treatment program. Treatment programs that offer in-network coverage to pay for treatment help consumers by keeping the cost down for the consumers.
- Does the treatment provider have a realistic private pay rate available if insurance will not cover the treatment? Many treatment centers will work with you to give you the best and most affordable treatment rates. Often you will have to pay for the cost all up front.
- Look for treatment providers that offer medical detoxification combined as part of the 90-day treatment program; this helps with a smooth transition into residential 90-day treatment. If the program does not have a medical detoxification program, then contact a medical detoxification program that will detox and then work with the 90-day treatment program for transfer to the 90-day treatment center.
- Does the 90-day treatment program deal with men or women with a history of relapse? Remember it is important that a treatment program offer relapse prevention. Relapse prevention is vital to someone becoming alcohol and drug-free and starting a new life in recovery.
- Does the 90-day treatment program have a monitoring program? Post-discharge is very important for someone completing a 90-Day treatment program. Monitoring programs work with people after they
- The points above are not a comprehensive list but are basic points to remember when choosing a 90-day treatment program.
Cost of Treatment
The cost of all healthcare has skyrocketed in recent years. Medical and Behavioral health programs are not decreasing but are on the rise. Even with the increase in the cost of treatment, there are still some national providers of substance use disorder treatment that are effective and realistic in the cost for treatment services. Remember cost is not an indicator of one program is more effective than another program. So, don’t let the sticker shock of private pay treatment keep you from searching for the best possible option for your financial ability to pay for treatment. Many treatment programs will work with you on these matters. Just talk to the admission specialist and discuss financial matters like any other matters that you need to discuss with them.
Sponsored Advertisement Below:
90-Day Treatment Program designed to help those
with alcohol or drug problems. Effective Treatment that
works. Contact Summer Sky at 1-888-857-8857 or visit them